My favorite Felicity quote so far. This is why I love this show.
"I guess when your heart gets broken you sort of start to see the cracks in everything. I'm convinced that tragedy wants to harden us and it's our mission to never let it....I guess I'm learning little by little that we decide what our lives are going to be. Things happen to us, but it's our reaction that matters."
I've been there. My hearts been broken and I've seen everything I've planned out unravel. I've had to pick up the pieces multiple times and had times when I thought I couldn't go on. But every time I've picked myself up and I've made it through. And it seems like every time God provides another piece of the puzzle that is my life. I'm learning that my reaction really does matter--my attitude and outlook are what people see. Especially as a follower of Christ, people are watching to see how I handle tough situations. Unfair and frustrating things happen to all of us. It's all about how we handle them and for me, I know it's about how I let Christ handle my life and how I trust him.
No comments:
Post a Comment