So, I have a new favorite book. I recently finished "A Million Miles in a Thousand Years" by Donald Miller (yes the same author who wrote "Blue Like Jazz"). And let's just say, I can't stop thinking about it. If you haven't read A Million Miles, you need to drop everything you're doing and go get it and start reading it now. Seriously.
I want to write more about the things that impacted me....and I will, eventually. But for now, just trust me on this one. Go. Read.
May you're life be a story that's worth telling, friends.
2 comments:
Have you read To Own a Dragon? One of my favorites of his. It says it's written for boys who grew up without fathers and I wish it didn't say that because I think it scares people away. I really liked it.
I haven't yet. Someone else recommended that one to me. I need to get it. I'm reading "Through Painted Deserts" right now. Not as good as A Million Miles, but still good.
Post a Comment