Friday, December 3, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY!

Life's been crazy. Like words cannot explain.  But GOOD!  So good!  I don't feel like I have a single second to breathe, but I'd much rather experience life this way than having too much time on my hands.  I'm trying to cram as much as I can into my days and weekends because I want to do SO MUCH.  So basically, I'm thankful.

All that to say, much of what has been occupying my time as of late is...PHOTOGRAPHY!  If you've read any of my past blogs, you know that I was just starting to get back into it.  Welp, I took a big ole leap...jump...DIVE!  And went all in!  (Because really, do I ever do things just half way?  Nope!).  So essentially, I've started my own business.  Kristi Noelle Photography.  It's still a baby business, but a business nonetheless.  And I. AM. STOKED!  I couldn't think of anything more fun than capturing the memories and moments that are important to others.  My hope is that God will bless this venture and it will one day flourish into a strong business.  But for now, I'm just enjoying what comes my way.

So head on over to my site.  Check it out.  Follow my blog.  Like my page on FB.  And book a session with me!! :)  (And then tell all of your friends to do the same!!).

Life is good.  I am thankful.

1 comment: