I was planning on writing about my whole weekend, but I haven't had the motivation. So here's the quick synopsis. I was very excited to have my mom come visit me for my birthday/Easter. Unfortunately, I came down with one of the worst colds I've had since senior year of high school. No, really. My throat was aching Thursday night and most of Friday and I had very little voice on Friday (my birthday).
However, it was still a great weekend. Spent lots of time hanging out with my mom and having fun. I got a cute Vera Bradley purse from her and my roommate got me cute Vera Bradley flip flops and a towel. We saw a good movie, Sunshine Cleaning, on Saturday night. Sunday morning we went to Easter Worship at church which was absolutely beautiful and then enjoyed a nice boat ride in Winter Park.
Today, I headed back to work (after taking mom to the airport...two hours in the car this morning!!). And now I've spent the entire day coughing up a lung. Maybe I'm stuck with whooping cough the rest of my life? Let's hope not!!
Looking forward to this weekend for the Orange & Blue Game in Gainesville with Ryan, Rachel, and Rebekah and painting pottery on Sunday to celebrate my birthday with friends!
Okay, that's the synopsis. Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment