I realized the other day that I've been to a lot of concerts and I thought I should make a list of all the people/bands I've seen perform. So here's my list. Most of it has expanded since moving to Florida (having more money and time makes that possible!), but I had a pretty good Ohio list too (although that covers the first 21 years of my life compared to the last 2 1/2 years here in Florida). Plus, I've seen a bunch of artists just by working events such as Night of Joy and Grad Nite at Disney, so I broke that list out separately. I don't necessarily have a favorite artist, but I do think that Augustana is one of my absolute favorite bands to see live. They're incredible. And Matt Wertz and Dave Barnes touring/performing together is also pretty amazing. Anyways...here's my list. I'll also be adding Parachute, Rascal Flatts, and possibly Eric Hutchinson to this list soon. And check out my "Would Love to See" list at the bottom.
Florida Concerts (Past 2 1/2 years)
Augustana (3 times)
Counting Crows
John Mayer
Matt Wertz (3 times)
Dave Barnes (2 times)
The Gabe Dixon Band
Matt Costa
Ra Ra Riot
Death Cab for Cutie
Between the Trees
Ingrid Michaelson
Greg Laswell
Rookie of the Year
One Republic (2 times)
Maroon 5
Jars of Clay
Leeland
Flickerstick
Jon McLaughlin
Indelible Grace/Matthew Smith
Sara Groves
Sixpence None the Richer
Taylor Swift
Five Times August
Night of Joy/Rock the Universe/Grad Nite Concerts
The Fray
Cartel
Mark Schultz
Steven Curtis Chapman
Third Day
Sanctus Real
Relient K
Leeland
David Crowder Band
newsboys (2 times)
Stellar Kart
Brian Littrell
Chris Tomlin
Switchfoot
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Concerts in Ohio
Jeremy Camp
MercyMe
Amy Grant (2 times)
Point of Grace (2 times)
Matthew West
Sanctus Real
Joy Williams
Ari Hest
Dave Matthews Band
Red Wanting Blue
Mannheim Steamroller
Transiberian Orchestra
Michael W. Smith
The Pool Boys
Steve Fee Band
Would love to see
Neko Case
The New Pornographers
Jason Mraz
Priscilla Ahn
Rilo Kiley
Matt Nathanson
The Avett Brothers
Brooke Fraser
Coldplay (tickets are always so dang expensive!!)
Derek Webb
Michael Buble
Josh Kelley
Regina Spektor
The Script
Tristan Prettyman
Vampire Weekend
1 comment:
My goodness! You have seen a ton of concerts! How do you remember all the ones you've been to? Great memory!
Post a Comment