...if only I could create a soundtrack for my life. Have music playing all the time, like a movie.
Anyhow, I have some fantastic music recommendations. Please check out the following:
Priscilla Ahn
Matt Costa
Ra Ra Riot
The Avett Brothers
That's all I have to write...well, except for that I really miss Ohio...a lot...and I want to be there...a lot.
Let me know how you like my recommendations. And leave some music recommendations for me if you'd like. Thanks.
PS--Happy Mother's Day, Mom. You know I wish I could have been there to spend the day with you. I love you and am so proud of everything you've accomplished. I'm lucky to have you as my mom. Hope your day was special.
2 comments:
did i tell you about priscilla? i can't remember, but if not... then crazy that we found her at the same time. you missed amos last night and it was, BY FAR, one of the best i've ever seen live.
You know, now that you mention it, you might have! Whatever the case, I'm obsessed with her cd. I love it.
Post a Comment