It's not often that I have Celebrity Sightings...well, if ever. But tonight was a great night for celebrity sightings. I was hanging out in Downtown Orlando with a group of friends. We were at a bar/lounge in one of the hotels that plays jazz music on the weekends. As we walked through the bar area, our one friend said "That guy in the corner looks like Lebron James." So we walked back by again when some other people in the bar confirmed it. It was indeed Lebron. And later, some other Cavs players showed up as well. Too bad I'm not a huge Cleveland Cavs fan. Nevertheless, it was still a fun sighting.
You just never know what's going to happen in Orlando. Life's exciting, eh? :)
2 comments:
I WOULD HAVE DIED!!!!!!! DID YOU GET ANY PICTURES>?!?!!?!!??
Hahaha. I didn't get any pictures. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have been a good idea! But I did want to tell Lebron after his loss on Saturday that maybe if he didn't stay up till all hours of the night, he could have won the game. Just sayin... :)
Post a Comment