Thursday, July 23, 2009

My princesses

My parents and nieces were in town for a long visit and I loved every minute. I may write more later, but for now, enjoy some of my favorite pictures from the week. I took some great video with my Dad's flip camera, but it's in Ohio and I'm here soooo you'll have to wait for that!
If they aren't the cutest kids you've ever seen, well then, we're gonna need to talk!


Hot and sweaty after spending the day at Magic Kingdom for Grandpa's birthday.


Check out our pretty nail polish and lip gloss. Aren't we gorgeous?


Took Britony on the 400 ft Characters in Flight tethered helium balloon at Downtown Disney. She loved it and wasn't even a little scared.


Ready for the safari!


Kerigan loves the carousel! Look at those bright blue eyes!



The performer at the Boardwalk jumped in our picture. The girls loved his show--he was balancing knives!!


Britony playing in the waves at Cocoa Beach. Her face is classic in this picture. Kerigan didn't so much enjoy the waves, but she loved building sand castles with me!!! I'm still getting sand out of my swimsuit!


Straight up thuggin'. I promise you this was her idea. She's 4. Coolest kid I know.

No comments: