Wednesday, July 1, 2009
It's a good life a good night to be alive
Last night Rachel, Rebekah, and I went to The Social to see Andy Davis play. He opened for Josh Hoge and was also joined on tour by Tim Brantley and Mikey Wax. The show was really great with 4 talented musicians. Plus, Rachel had seen on Andy's facebook page that he needed help selling merch, so Rach and I sold merch last night. It was a great way to see a sweet concert for free. We got to chat a bit with Andy as well and even take a nice little pic at the end of the night. Anyway, be sure to check out Andy Davis if he's touring around you. A talented musician and a quality guy. And while I'm plugging great musicians, you should also check out Matt Wertz, Dave Barnes, Gabe Dixon Band, Jon McLaughlin, and I can certainly give you more to check out if you'd like. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment