I made the plunge. I finally bought a dSLR that I've been wanting for YEARS. I LOVE photography. Like absolutely adore it. I love the stories that photographs tell and I love the memories they capture. I've taken classes in film photography and really love working in the dark room, but it's time to move into the 21st century. So I purchased a Nikon D90 and so far, I. LOVE. IT. I'm obviously still trying to figure things out on it and I have LOTS to learn, but I'm forcing myself to shoot pictures in manual, play with the shutter speed and aperture, and really figure this thing out.
Anyways, here are a few of my first pictures that I'm pretty happy with (except they look a lot darker uploaded to blogger than they look in iPhoto. Hmmm.). Enjoy :) (Oh, and do share tips and thoughts, if you have them!).
Winter Garden, Florida:

1 comment:
not a bad start!
Post a Comment