Quick update. I spent the weekend in Ohio. It was a last minute trip...I booked my ticket 6 days out. It was much needed though. I got to see my beautiful nieces that I haven't seen since April. Spent some time with my sisters and of course my parents too. It's not often that we're all able to be together, so it was nice spending time with them. I also spent a bit of time with my grandparents as well. Both of my grandpa's haven't been feeling well recently and the one has been in and out of the hospital/nursing homes quite a bit so I felt it was pretty important that I see him. I was also able to spend a little bit of time with my cousin, Meghan, who is getting married in August and I have the privilege of being a bridesmaid in her wedding. I haven't seen her since Christmas so it was fantastic to chat with her and catch up on wedding plans.
And speaking of last minute trips...I'm apparently really good at those...b/c a roadtrip may be in the works for this weekend. :)
Okay, not that exciting of a post, but that's all I got for now. A good book is calling my name...
1 comment:
Will I ever see you again?
Post a Comment