Sunday, November 23, 2008

GainesVegas Baby!

Yesterday I went to my second Gator game at THE SWAMP! First, I really really really love getting out of Orlando on the weekends. Maybe because I really don't like Orlando that much (have ya'll caught on to that yet?). So my friend Matt and I headed up to Gainesville yesterday morning to go to the UF/Citadel game. Obviously, we knew it was going to be an incredibly easy win for the Gators, but it was still a ton of fun! We stopped at Jess's apartment first and walked with Jess and Paisley (awww Paisels) to go get some lunch before Matt and I headed down to the stadium. Jess had to work on some homework so she met up with us at halftime. We left a little early from the game (in hopes to beat the crowd. ha, that didn't work) and then headed to Gators Dockside so Matt (a diehard Penn State Fan and Alum) could watch the rest of the PSU/MSU game. Of course, the Lions dominated that game too so it looks like they're Rose Bowl bound. Which hopefully means my Buckeyes are Capital One Bound...right here in ORLANDO!! Yes, I will be going and I will proudly be wearing Scarlet and Gray and my super awesome Buckeye necklace. Then, because I'm a great friend, Matt and I went to Burrito Brothers to get Ryan a burrito because he's obsessed with them. And then it was time to head home. I was exhausted after a great day.

Enjoy these lovely pictures from our fun day:

The super awesome Graffiti Wall.


Gator Chomp!!!



Matt's first game at The Swamp!!!

Now I'm trying to motivate myself to clean my apartment for my parents arrival in 3 days!!! (And let's hear it for 3 day work weeks!!).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

i am SO PROUD of your gator chomp in the swamp. =)

and, loved hanging with you last night. let's do that more often...we gotta get you liking orlando more so you don't up and leave! =)