I've been craving music lately. All I want to do is listen to my ipod. In the car, on a run, on a walk, sitting at my computer, working...I just need to hear music. I told someone recently that I feel that I lack words to express how I feel more often than not, but that I can usually find a song that will express exactly the way I'm feeling. I think in my former life (if I believed in former lives...) I was a musician. It's my dream job...now I just need to learn to play the piano better, pick up the guitar, and learn to write lyrics. Then I'm all set. Anywho, here's my list of recent obsessions:
1. Silver Lining -- Rilo Kiley
2. I'm a Mountain -- Sarah Harmer
3. Mass Romantic -- The New Pornographers
4. Merry Happy -- Kate Nash
5. Ok, It's Alright With Me -- Eric Hutchinson
6. Love is Waiting -- Brooke Fraser
7. Albertine -- Brooke Fraser
8. My Right Versus Yours -- The New Pornographers
9. Challengers -- The New Pornographers (I'm really loving them lately...)
10. Love -- Above the Golden State
11. Last Words -- Travis
Okay check those out. Then tell me if you want more :)
1 comment:
I'm excited that I've only ever listened to like 2 or 3 of these songs and I know I can completely trust your opinions. Yipee for good new music.
Post a Comment