Sister and I after Meg's rehearsal dinner. We were on the newly remodeled deck in our back yard. Check out that sunset in the corner. Gooorgeous.
Me and my princesses after the rehearsal dinner. Britony was crying just a few minutes before this because we wouldn't let her put on the dress that we bought her for the wedding. She was upset that I got to wear a pretty dress and she wasn't allowed to. I had to explain to her that the dress I had on was not the dress I was wearing for the wedding and that we had to keep her dress clean for the wedding. There's certainly no denying she's a girly girl.
My lovely sister playing the piano at the church for Meghan's wedding. She's good. Like really good. Like I aspire to be 1/2 as good as she is. And oh, that's her fiance Jordan. He's an okay guy, I guess. Ha ha.
Doing my bridesmaid gig for Meghan's wedding. This is the church I grew up in. Isn't the stained glass window amazing? Also, I think I was busting up laughing at this point b/c Caleb and I couldn't walk at the same pace and he was chanting "left, right, left, right" the entire way down the aisle. Good times.

The happy couple! Mr. and Mrs. Stephen and Meghan Malvitz. An amazing, wonderful, sweet couple. So honored that I was able to be part of their special day. Meghan was absolutely glowing.
No comments:
Post a Comment