Thursday, August 13, 2009

Movies I'd like to see

Here's the list. And their trailers. Tell me if you recommend any of them or if there are any I should steer clear of. Thanks!

1. Taking Woodstock



2. Julie & Julia



3. Public Enemies



4. Post Grad



5. The Time Traveler's Wife



6. Paper Heart



7. No Impact Man: The Documentary



There are more coming out later this year, but those are the first few that are catching my eye. Thoughts?

3 comments:

Melanie Eccles said...

I am SO wanting to see Julie & Julia!
and Post Grad intrigues me too..mostly because of "Rory" though. :)

Rachel said...

can we please go see post grad together? the first time i saw the preview...i think the movie looked GENIOUS! additionally, i saw a sneak preview of julie and julia (thank you to andrew, of course) and i LOVED it. i want to move to paris for culinary school.

Kristi said...

Rach, we should totally go see Post Grad together!! We totally need to hang out anyway. I think it comes out end of August...maybe Andrew can score us some free tickets :) And you should totally take up Culinary School. But probably not move to Paris...well unless you're okay with me visiting you while you're there :)

Mel, I'm totally with you--the main reason I want to see Post Grad is b/c Rory is in it! Not gonna lie! That's why I love the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies!