Thursday, August 27, 2009

Music Thursday

So today at work I was listening to my iPod (not really that abnormal of a thing). And I decided to put it on shuffle and just see what music would play--sometimes you forget what you have on your iPod. So. Here's the list of what songs I listened to today. There were some songs that I just couldn't bear to listen to so I skipped them and they aren't included here. But below is a slight glimpse into my eclectic taste in music. Enjoy :)

  • I Want You Back -- Discovery
  • Inaudible Melodies -- Jack Johnson
  • Movin' Out -- Billy Joel
  • At the Beginning -- Anastasia Soundtrack
  • Carnival -- Natalie Merchant
  • I Hate Everything (But You) -- Derek Webb
  • In the Still of the Night -- DeLovely Soundtrack
  • Fidelity -- Regina Spektor
  • Q -- Carnival
  • Call to Worship -- MercyMe
  • I Go Back -- Kenny Chesney
  • A Christmas to Remember -- Amy Grant
  • Someone on the Road -- OAR
  • Ellsworth -- Rascal Flatts
  • Campus -- Vampire Weekend
  • Altar -- Steve Fee
  • Riu Riu Chiu -- Sixpence None the Richer
  • You're the Top -- Cole Porter
  • All Things New -- Steven Curtis Chapman
  • Little Drummer Girl -- Alicia Keys
  • How Sweet It Is -- James Taylor
  • Dark Haired Darling -- Josh Bales
  • Dance All Night -- Ryan Adams
  • Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love -- Coldplay
  • House of Memories
  • Where Love Went Wrong -- Augustana
  • Come On Over -- Shaina Twain
  • Marble Halls -- Enya
  • Handle With Care -- Jenny Lewis
  • Where You Want Me -- Grey Holiday
  • High & Low -- Greg Laswell (With Edison String Section)
  • O Love That Will not Let Me Go -- Amy Grant
  • Where I Stood -- Misy HIggins
  • Dreamworld -- Rilo Kiley
  • Heartbreaker -- Matt Wertz
  • Second Nature -- Joy Williams
  • A Consistent Ethic of Human Life -- Derek Webb
  • No Good -- Kate Voegele
  • Black Rock -- OAR
  • Girl Like That -- Matchbox Twenty
  • Wait for Love -- Matt White
  • Destroyed By You -- MxPx
  • The Sign -- Ace of Base
  • Falling Out -- Relient K
  • A Foggy Day -- Michael Buble
  • Following Rita -- Train
  • Summer Wind -- Michael Buble
  • You Won't Be Mine -- Matchbox Twenty
  • Medley -- Jewell
  • Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa -- Vampire Weekend
  • White Winter Hymnal -- The Fleet Foxes
  • I Don't Mind Singing -- Josh Kelley
  • Long Ride Home -- Patty Griffin
  • You Move Me -- Natalie Grant
  • Paranoia in Bb Major -- The Avett Brothers
  • Come Home Same -- Liam Finn
  • Going Down Swinging -- Y O U
  • A Diamond and a Tether -- Death Cab for Cutie
  • She Changes Your Mind -- Copeland
  • For You I Will -- Teddy Geiger
  • Caroline -- Old Crow Medicine Show
So there you have it. Good stuff. Good mixture.

Sidenote--Rascal Flatts is in the Hannah Montana movie?!? How did I not know this?? Strange...and Taylor Swift, too? Did all of Nashville take part in this movie?? Ridic.

No comments: