-The Dark Knight--loved, loved, LOVED it!!! Amazingness.
-Family's in town
-New Mac--Still in love...madly, madly, madly (in the words of Tristan Prettyman, of course)
-Photography class--Ahhh wish I had more time!!!
-Running--It seems as though the season of "kick-my-butt" running is gearing up. This morning I'm pretty sure I ran the fastest 2 miles I've run since...well...a long time. Bring on race season.
-Mamma Mia--I haven't seen it. And I don't care if it's getting bad reviews, I still want to see it. Although, I'll admit, The Dark Knight was definitely a better choice for Friday night.
-Presidential Elections--Can I just write in Mickey Mouse? I'm pretty sure that America would be a lot better off that way...I'm just saying...
-Annnnd, joke from my Dad--If Obama becomes president, he's renaming the 10th month of the year...to....(wait for it...ready?) Baracktober. Ba dum psh.
And there you have it. Hope this short and sweet post mildly entertains you on this most lovely Tuesday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment