Today I beat Ryan to work. It was a very momentous occasion (at least in my opinion). You see, I'm not a morning person. Nope, not at all. I really just like to sleep...a lot. Today, however, started a new chapter in my book...or today I turned over a new leaf...or--I'm fresh out of cliches. Anyway, I went running this morning with a running group and I had to meet them at 6:45 in the morning....SIX-FORTY-FIVE!!! That's ridiculous. Ridiculous in my book, for sure. Anyhow, it was nice getting my run in bright and early. We ran a pretty fast pace too so it was good to work on some speed. Afterwards I had time to get ready for work, eat breakfast, watch some tv, and still make it to work pretty early.
I got to meet up with my friend Rachel for lunch, which was great. I always enjoy some quality time with her. Although, I did get caught in a monsoon on my way back to work. After work, I got to pick up my book I had placed on hold at the library which was super exciting for me. I love having reading material.
But really, the highlight of today is beating Ryan to work. I love winning. Hahahaha....
No comments:
Post a Comment