What do they have in common? Absolutely nothing...except for that I'm going to write a little something about them in this here post.
1. I was way stoked to make cookies tonight. I found a recipe for Snickerdoodles and was all over that. I talked Scott into coming over to help me (not that it took much to talk him into coming over--who in their right mind turns down cookies...and hanging out with me? Right.). Anyway, when Scott got here I had already made part of the batter and just needed to add the dry ingredients and bake the cookies. We made the first dozen or so and were hanging out in the kitchen joking around when Scott said something about eggs. All of a sudden I remembered I had forgotten to put eggs in the batter!!! The cookies were good, but they got hard really fast. We're thinking that if I'd remembered the eggs, they would be soft and not crunchy. Mega bummer. Soooo I'm going to have to try the recipe again soon...and this time remember the eggs. Don't mock me. Sometimes I can be absentminded. Tonight would be one of those times.
2. YouTube and Wrestling. While we were waiting for the cookies to come out of the oven, I remembered a YouTube video that Juan had showed Katie and I while I was home. I felt it was crucially important to share with Scott. And now I'm sharing it with my loyal readers. Watch it. It's funny. It invovles THE Ohio State University Wrestling Team. Hilariousness.
1 comment:
maybe you just had other things on your mind... =)
let's see each other soon!! sunday?
Post a Comment