I tried to go to the Apple store today to buy my new Macbook. I should have known better. Big mistake. There was a ridiculously long line of people waiting to get the new iPhone. Craziness. All I want is a Macbook. I have no interest in an iPhone (only because my provider is Verizon and not At&t or else I'd be al over getting an iPhone. Although, I would likely wait until the lines died down...or until I could get a Fastpass...j/k). In any case, I came home empty-handed today as far as a Macbook is concerned. I did, however, find my way to downtown to go to the photography store where I purchased some much needed supplies.
On the way home, Fawn and I made a pit stop at the new Whole Foods Market. Soooo good. We found a million things we wanted to eat and had a few samples, as well. Fawn bought the most amazing carmel toffee scones. Soooo good.
Tonight we'll be attempting to recreate Ohana's Bread Pudding with Banana Foster Sauce. We have the spiced rum and everything (yep, according to the recipe we get to light it on fire. Who's excited? Me.). We're also watching Batman Begins with some friends...all in anticipation for next week's release of The Dark Knight!
No comments:
Post a Comment