Saturday, August 16, 2008

Deal of the Day

I must share my exciting deal.  Well, first, let me explain.  Today we were supposed to go to the beach.  But I woke up and it was pouring rain.  We looked at the forecast and it was isolated thunderstorms all day.  Not really beach weather.  So instead, we got Sushi (I heart sushi.  IT's pretty amazing stuff).  And then we went outlet shopping!!!  I didn't intend to buy anything but I have a weakness when it comes to outlets.  But this time, my weakness saved me money.  I've been meaning to go to Track Shack to get a new pair of running shoes (because it's about that time of year again), but lucky for me, there's a New Balance outlet.  We stopped in and they had my shoes!!!  Sooo my typically $90 shoes were marked down to $69 and then it was back to school time so I saved another $15 on my shoes.  Sooooo I saved $35 on my running shoes.  Chalk a win up for me!!!  So since I saved money on my shoes, I justified my $50 pair of jeans from Banana Republic.  Because they are cute.  And I like them.  And I have a grown up job so I can buy them, right? (Still trying to justify them...).

Liz and Andrea leave tomorrow.  I'm sad about it.  It's nice having friends in town.  On the bright side, I get to see my friend Rachel tomorrow!!  Excited!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

except that i didn't see you (if i was the rachel you were referring to)