Friday, August 15, 2008

Random Recap

  • Tomorrow.  I'm going to the beach.  Two weekends in a row!  Heck yes!  On the agenda?  Boogie boards.  Andrea and I are excited...Liz needs SPF 6,000 because someone forgot to put sunscreen on her legs today because apparently they never burn.  Sure. Right. Of course.
  • I heart the Olympics.  And Jason Lezak.  And Ryan Lochte.  And Michael Phelps.  And the rest of the men's swim team.  And the women's swim team.  And the women's gymnastic team.  And basically all the US athletes.  Crazy.  Crazy Awesome, that is.
  • This week might have been one of the craziest weeks at work.  Ridiculous.  But things are good!! Been busy, so I can't complain.  Annnnd, I'm going to Vegas.  In October.  For 7 days.  No complaints here.
  • My Ohio CD courtesy of one Katie Koebel is super awesome.  I'm digging some Over the Rhine and Counting Crows.
  • John Mayer and OneRepublic in 2 weeks...which also means another trip to the beach!
  • I get to see my friend Rachel on Sunday....haven't seen her since July!!  Crazy.  I'm excited!
Okay...that's all my random update includes as of now.  GO USA!

No comments: