Sunday, August 10, 2008

Movie Review: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

*Okay, note before you start reading.  This is no Ebert and Roepert movie review.  Nope, I have no clue how to rate a movie like that.

Last night Fawn and I went to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2.  Go ahead.  Mock me for loving chick flicks.  I can take it.  It's one of my weaknesses.  Anyway, the movie was really good.  It makes me want to travel the world, try something new, go on an adventure....you know.  But then my sensible side kicks in and I realize I have bills to pay, I have a job to go to, I have responsibilities to tend to.  Somehow, I'll find a way to fit it all in...to be responsible and adventurous...to travel the world and see all of God's creation.  Someday...

Anyways, back to the movie.  The soundtrack for the movie was very good as well.  And I'll admit, there were times during the movie when I wanted to cry.  Yep. True story.  Cue more mocking.  I suppose I don't know a whole lot about quality acting but I really think these girls did a great job.  And I love how the battles they face are similar to battles I face at times.  

Okay, so basically, if you're a guy you'll probably hate this movie, but you should be nice and go with your girlfriend/wife/fiancee/significant other if she wants you to go because that would be the nice thing to do :)  And if you're a girl...find some of your friends and get to the movies because I promise it's good.


No comments: