....my new Mac. Tonight I got to video chat with 2 of my favorites. Adam texted me last night and asked if I'd be around tonight for a video chat. Of course I was pumped about talking with him and being able to see him!! So tonight I log on and there is Adam's face on my desktop. It was almost like college again and hanging out in my dorm room. Except I couldn't punch Adam every time he said something mean to me. Hahaha. And of course, no hugs :( We were talking for a bit when Liz logged on and we invited her to the conversation and it seriously was so great to be talking with both of them at the same time. They make me laugh sooo much. I totally know why I loved college and loved (and still do love) all of my friends! Such fantastic people!!
Anyhow...life really moves too fast. I feel like just yesterday I was at good old ODU. I miss it so much sometimes. And tonight would be one of those times. Never thought I'd say I'd give anything to live in Fitzpatrick Hall again.
But no fear...Adam's coming to visit in just a few short months. I cannot wait. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment