Monday, October 20, 2008

GATOR FOOTBALL!!

Okay first let me preface this by saying that my allegiance lays first and foremost with THE Ohio State University Buckeyes.  So, with the BCS rankings being released I am THRILLED that OSU is ranked where they are.  And I'm still holding out hope for us.

Now, let me continue.  Living in Florida and having many many friends who are Gator (die hard) fans, I've started to become a Gator Fan as well.  I mean, hey, can you blame me?  They're a good, talented team.  So I am excited to say that I will be going to my very first game at The Swamp in just a few weeks.  GO GATORS!!  And I will be sporting Orange and Blue.  It's actually a cute shirt, don't hate.  We have seats on the 50 yard line (!!!!) for the UF/South Carolina game.  OH.MY.GOSH.  It's gonna be sweet.  Sweet, I tell ya.

But all my fellow Buckeyes, don't you worry.  I'll secretly be cheering on the Buckeyes the entire time!!

No comments: