Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What was the reason for this?

I remember sitting down at my computer thinking I had something to write.  But now I can't remember.  Sigh.  Oh well.  In any case, my evening was amazing.  I decided this afternoon that I deserved/needed (take your pick) some time at the Spa.  I was thinking I would make an appointment this weekend...but then I thought about it more.  And with the past few days being somewhat, kinda, really crappy, I thought now was much better than later to visit the spa.  So after work I headed over to the Yacht Club, worked out for a while, listened to my iPod, took a long shower, and then...a 50 minute massage.  Can I just say that when I left, I felt a million times better.  No seriously.  It's amazing what the littlest things can do.  But then again, I'm sure that my friends being super awesome and amazing has had a big part in me feeling better.  

In any case...3 days until Aaron and Jess arrive.  Sure, they may be coming to see Ryan, but I'm just as excited!!!  OMG! :)

No comments: