So, I'm going to sign up for my next 1/2 Marathon. Now the next thing is, who wants to train with me...mostly, Rachel Tidwell, I'm looking at you. I suppose I could have just sent you an email asking you, but this is much better. I'll call you out in front of my 10 readers (is that being generous? thinking I have 10 readers?). :) Anyway, any one interested in signing up and training for a half? I'm considering the Baldwin Park 1/2 Marathon in November and the OUC 1/2 marathon in December. I'm also seriously considering the Miracle Miles 15k in September. But that only leaves me about 4 weeks to get from 3 or 4 miles to 9...although I suppose that's not really much of an issue.
Okay, feedback time...leave me comments...GO! :)
3 comments:
I'll cheer you on...
Haha. Nice. Somehow I don't think that's quite the same... :)
i wanted to do a 15k first! and i thought ouc had both... sadly, i just looked it up and they do not. i will NOT be ready for the winnie palmer 15k... so i'm not sure about the half...9.3m, yes. 13.1? don't know... we'll see.
Post a Comment