Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Photography Endeavor Continues

I'm learning. Slowly. But, I'm learning. I persuaded 2 of my friends into being my model subjects so I could practice taking pictures. I definitely have a lot to learn, but I'm catching on. Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took during our little Sunday afternoon session. Enjoy :)

The City Beautiful!


Fountain at Lake Eola


And another Fountain shot :)


My sweet friend, Angela


Angela's friend, Alanna, who I met for the first time this day. And she was kind enough to put up with me taking her pictures all day!



I need to work on giving direction a bit more, but Alanna still looks very pretty!


These 2 have been friends for a long time. Love that I was able to capture some pics for them :)


Her hair reflected the light so beautifully!


2 gorgeous girls.


And this is my favorite one of the day.

So, once again, please feel free to leave your thoughts, feedback, advice. All are welcome. :)

No comments: