So as I continue to learn how to use my camera and take quality pictures, I've been roping friends into letting me do portrait sessions with them. Carly was kind enough to agree. And I'm so thankful for her! She was super patient as I was taking her picture and she was lots of fun! And obviously, she's very photogenic so that made it pretty easy to get some great shots! Anyways, as always, constructive criticism is welcomed. Especially when it comes to lighting...that's my sore spot. I don't have reflectors yet, so I think when I get some of those and learn how to use them it will help with some of the lighting conditions. Any other suggestions on how to help with lighting? I really want my pictures to have a warm feeling to them. Also, I don't want to have to use additional lighting, but I know at some point, I might have to...sooo that's another battle for another day.
These are some of my favorites from the day. Enjoy :)
The improvement from your last photo post to this one is remarkable! These portraits are awesome kristi! I'm so impressed.
I rarely use a reflector outside. Mainly because I'm trying to capture natural, true shots of families and kids and the reflector often gets in the way of that.
We should talk post process sometime. Do you use ps or light room at all? If we come to fla this winter, we. Should do a photo walk. :)
1 comment:
The improvement from your last photo post to this one is remarkable! These portraits are awesome kristi! I'm so impressed.
I rarely use a reflector outside. Mainly because I'm trying to capture natural, true shots of families and kids and the reflector often gets in the way of that.
We should talk post process sometime. Do you use ps or light room at all? If we come to fla this winter, we. Should do a photo walk. :)
Post a Comment