Kristi: have you worked on any wedding plans?
Kali: haha yeah right
Kali: I'm assuming you know that you're one of my bridesmaids though lol
Kristi: hahaha is that you asking me to be in your wedding?
Kristi: why yes, I'd be honored!!!
Kali: haha I guess
Kali: I told Keri the same thing. you should both already know lol
Kristi: lol...nice. well, i'll send you the bill for my services as bridesmaid at a later date
Kali: haha just send it to mom and dad lol
Kristi: lol...yesssss how do you think they'll feel about paying me $500 (I'm giving them a deal, since we're related)
Kali: haha I think they will like it
3 comments:
And I thought about sending each of you a bill for $1000 because you have such a wonderful MOM! hahaha
Please. My life is a gift to you. :) Hahahahahaha. Oh my.
Oh pahlease!!!!! :) What world are you living in? Oh yeah, the place where dreams really do come true....hahaha
Post a Comment