Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Midwest Way of Ease...

One week. I've been looking forward to this trip for quite some time. Life here in Florida is really really good right now, but there's no denying the fact that my heart is still in Ohio, particularly Columbus. I have just 5 days and already it seems like not enough...so much to do, so much to see, so many people to see!!!

Anyhow, Enjoy these O.A.R. lyrics. I love the Midwest way of ease and the rhythm that surrounds...

There's a road outside Columbus, Ohio.
Feels like I drove along for years.
this Midwest way of ease it surrounds us.
I can't deny the rhythm here.
And as I pull away from Riverside beside me,
That High Street never looked so good.

Surprise, Surprise, I traveled here.
Four hundred miles from where I'm known.
My friends are here.
A couple years I've spent, I found I have a second home.

No comments: