I love music far too much. Have I mentioned that a time or two before? I got a copy of the Augustana cd today from Rebekah today at church. I haven't stopped listening to it all day. I loooove it. My favorite songs are "Hey Now" and "Fire" and "Sweet and Low." What a fantastic band. Their live performance was incredible and their cd is nothing short of amazing.
Tonight I stopped at House of Blues to pick up OneRepublic tickets for tomorrow night. I'm soooo excited!! And I also purchased tickets for the Between the Trees concert on Friday night. Rebekah wanted to go and wasn't sure if she had anyone to go with and since she went with me to the Indelible Grace concert a while ago, I figured I owed her. Plus, I've been told by more than a few people that Between the Trees puts on a fantastic show, so I'm pretty excited.
So this week (like all the rest) will be pretty busy. OneRepublic/Dave Barnes tomorrow night, The Drive on Tuesday night, Chiropractor on Wednesday night, Small Group on Thursday night, and Between the Trees on Friday night.
Alright, time to get to bed. Early morning tomorrow!!
Happy June :)
PS--I know all of you enjoy my Madonna reference in my blog title. Who doesn't enjoy a bit of Madonna every once in a while. I know I do. But then again, I'm just a "material girl living in a material world". Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment