I need to be witty and insightful. It's been a while since I've had one of those good posts, but right now I'm just going to be completely honest. I don't want to be here. I want to be where my heart is...Ohio. Florida friends are amazing and fabulous, but no one can replace my family. I realized how much I love spending time with my nieces and my parents and my sisters and how much I really do enjoy having everyone around. I wish I were just a couple of hours drive from them rather than a couple of hours flight. Sigh...
In the end, I'm confident that God's will is at work and that He has a plan for my life which includes me being in this place at this time. Back to work tomorrow. Lots to get done.
And really, there's lots to look forward to in the coming months. Many road trips and adventures.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas (I'll post more about my fantastic Ohio trip soon!).
No comments:
Post a Comment