- A buddhist monk....carrying a briefcase.
- The dumbest man in the airport. How did I know? He was wearing an Oklahoma jersey. GO GATORS!
- Mickey ears e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. Seriously. Only in this airport (and I suppose the Anahiem and LA airports) is it completely normal to be wearing Mickey ears. I suppose I should be happy they are keeping my job alive. Thank you, tacky dressed tourists, thank you.
- Butt crack. Oh yes, that's right. While checking my luggage there was a teenage girl in front of me who was showing some MAJOR butt crack. Let's just say that when I have kids, they will not be allowed out of the house with jeans that don't fit aka hang low on their hips. I don't care what the trend is. Modesty is hott (that's right. Hott with 2 t's). Forever and always. End rant.
- Guy traveling to Columbus with a Nalgene bottle that has an Obama sticker on it. So I can partially blame you for the great state of Ohio going Blue in November. Sad, sad, sad.
- Thug kid sitting next to me for a while listening to his gangsta rap. Yeah, you're awesome.
- Ohio State University gear on many people. Sigh...can't wait to be home. OH-IO.
- People wearing shorts and flip-flops to Ohio. In December. Where there is snow on the ground. And cold weather. I am dressed in a sweater with socks and shoes and a coat and scarf waiting for me in my checked baggage. I suppose they could have jeans waiting to change into, but that'd be weird to change into jeans once you're there, right? I don't know, maybe not.
- People in front of me talking about Disney. It's interesting to hear them talk. It's like doing unofficial market research.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Broadcasting Live from the Orlando Airport
Sitting at the Orlando Airport. OF COURSE there is PLENTY of people watching. Let me make you a list to help you better envision my airport experience:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GREAT list.
Post a Comment