Friday, December 12, 2008

Here's what's running through my head...

Here are some of the many things running through my head...it's a whirlwind, so buckle your seatbelt...

  • Phil is going to be here tomorrow so we can hang out the entire weekend!!! I am SO STINKING EXCITED!!
  • I get to wear jeans to work tomorrow! SCORE.
  • I'm moving into an OFFICE tomorrow (out of my lovely cubicle). DOUBLE SCORE!
  • Tomorrow is our office potluck and DVD exchange. I love the holidays!
  • Erika cut my hair tonight and I LOVE it. And we watched some Duggar Family goodness in her home theater. So much fun!
  • I ran 15 miles last night. I was supposed to do 20, but only made it through 15. Hey, I'm okay with it.
  • I'm going to be home in 1 week!
  • I absolutely cannot wait to see so many amazing people in Columbus. And then lots more in Northwest Ohio. Going home just never gets old. I love Ohio.
  • I wish I could be more consistent about reading my Bible and having quiet time every day. I'm trying trying trying. And praying for God's help!
  • Next week I'm going to the eye doctor and hopefully getting new glasses. I'm excited!!!
  • Video chatting is one of the coolest things ever!
  • I need to fill out my application to go to Africa this summer. I'm soooo excited about it. I just need to find some records of my last immunizations. Uh...where do I even attempt to look for those at?
  • Jon McLaughlin is coming back to Orlando on January 25th. I'm stoked to go see him. Maybe it'll make up a little for having to miss Jason Mraz.
  • I'm super excited about going to the Capital One Bowl with my dad on New Year's Day. I've never been to a bowl game so this'll be way fun!!!
  • Work has been crazy busy but I'm seeing progress on projects I've been working on for a while so I'm excited!
  • I'm anxious for our intern to start. I could definitely use the help, but I also have so much prep work to do before he gets here!
Life is insane and crazy and most days I love it. Still many things that I'm struggling through every day, but I know that God is carrying me through the hard times and molding me more and more every day.

No comments: