I think I'm my most productive at night. It's 2:30 a.m. and I'm just now ready to go to bed (minus vacuuming I failed to accomplish). I leave right after work (well, early from work) tomorrow (I guess, technically, today) to head home to Ohio so I had so so sooooo much to accomplish tonight. Plus, I had Worship Team rehearsal at church which cut about 3 hours out of the middle of my evening (making me realize that if I hadn't gone to rehearsal I would be in bed at about 11:30 pm. sigh). Anyhow, tonight I finished laundry, folded it, packed (which for me, is an entirely too difficult task. Especially when I'm traveling from 80 degree weather to 25 degree weather. My running clothes alone take up about half of my suitcase. Plus, I had to pack all the Christmas gifts I bought for people back home, too. So I have 2 suitcases. That's right, 2. Packed to the brim. STUFFFED.
After packing, I finished my Christmas cards (I'm sure I missed half of you...I'm sorry. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!), recorded my receipts from the last 3 months (yeaaaah, just a bit behind), cleaned the kitchen/did dishes. Swept the kitchen. Annnnd now I'm ready to go to bed. I have to get up early to go for a short run, finish packing (toiletries that I couldn't pack tonight), stop at Walgreens to pick up a few last minute items, head into work, finish up a few last minute items and gather things to work on while in Ohio, give a presentation, stop at the bank to deposit some checks, stop at the post office to mail my Christmas cards, and finally HEAD TO THE AIRPORT!! I will be so relieved to check my bags and get through security. I'm anxious to be in Ohio and be with friends and family.
Alright, I'm sitting here procrastinating hoping I will think of any items I failed to take care of--oops, pay credit card. Yep, better go do that.
Safe travels for anyone traveling this weekend! And if you're one of my Ohio friends--I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment