Just me and my excitement surrounding my journey to O-HI-O in a few days!! The schedule is JAM-PACKED with friends and family and I absolutely CANNOT wait to see everyone.
Friday Juan is picking me up from the airport and I'm hanging out with him. Saturday I'm spending the day at the Koebel residence decorating cookies and hanging out. Saturday night I'm hanging out with Juan again. Sunday I get to see sooo many people as I head to Marci's house for a her open house (she's in town from Oregon so how convenient is it that she put together a party!!). I'll get to see Marci, Adam, Marissa, Ashley, and more!
Sunday night my sister is picking me up so we can head back to Defiance. I have to work on Monday, but Monday night I get to have dinner with Dan (haven't seen him in 3 years!!), Tuesday I'm having lunch with Chelsea and Wednesday lunch with Andre (haven't seen him in about 5 years!!). Thursday I'll obviously be with my family and my ultra adorable and hilarious nieces! And Saturday I get to see all my cousins and I can't wait!!
And of course, there's fitting time into see my Grandma and maybe even a few other friends.
It's going to be completely busy and insane but I love the opportunity to catch up with friends and family. I'm going to savor every minute of it!
Please pray for safe travels for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment