Oh yes. Today was glorious. Why? Because....KRISTI KOOKIES. After craving Kristi Kookies allll day at work, we decided it was necessary for some to be made. Hilary and I picked up ingredients after I got off work and headed over to Ryan and Scott's apartment. Best part? Ryan basically made them all while Hilary, Scott, and I sat there and watched....and ate. Yummm. And believe it or not, Kristi Kookies have no flour in them. I know. We were all amazed. We told Ryan it wouldn't work. But it did. And they are good. sooooo good.
After that we hung out while everyone pretty much laughed at me...that's right, not with me, at me. It's okay, I'm tough. I can handle it :)
And if you're wondering what kind of pizza I ate tonight....cheese. Oh, you meant what brand? Right. Papa John's. Hahaha. At least I find this last statement funny.
What a random post. I need sleep. Peace out.
2 comments:
awww, Kristi! You don't know how much that makes me smile! every part of it! :)
I love this connection!
What I wouldn't do for a Kristi Kookie!
Post a Comment