Sunday, April 13, 2008

Caalifooornia....Here I come!!!



I just returned on Friday from California. It was amazing. I now want to go back and visit and spend a ton of time there. I was out there for business so I spent a majority of my time in conferences and meetings, but loved, loved, loved it while I was there. The conference was fantastic! (I'll have to write more about it later...lots of interesting stuff). And of course, I am a crazy tourist and took far too many pictures. Anyhow, here are a few of my favs from the trip:


The view from my Balcony...minus the smog, isn't it beautiful?




I just really liked this picture of the palm tree. :)


The Hollywood Sign...Seriously. It's there. Look close. Squint your eyes. Use your imagination.


Disney's California Adventure


Disneyland Dream Suite

Sleeping Beauty Castle...It's small, and in this case, blurry.


The doors to the Grand Californian. Don't mock me for taking pictures of doors. I thought they were cool. The end.



I really didn't take many pictures, so those are the coolest ones. I'll write more about the conference later. Just a little snippet...My favorite keynote was Emmanuel Brown, Director of Digital Marketing and Content Development, Nike's Jordan Brand. Nike's Jordan Brand is doing some mega cool things. Check out their Breakfast Club. Basically you can develop a fitness plan and download it to your iPod among many other cool features. And Brown was a crazy awesome speaker.

No comments: