Monday, April 28, 2008

Catching up

Tonight was really good. I spent the evening catching up with a couple of friends. Greg and I met up for dinner at DTD. I haven't gotten to really talk to Greg in a good long while, so it was nice to catch up on each other's lives. Funniest part of the night might have been this:

Me: I have to go to the bathroom.
Greg: There's one over here.
(We walk towards the bathroom)
Greg: I'll wait out here.
Me: Okay...haha...That's probably a good idea.
Greg: Yeah I thought so!

Hahaha. Funny kid.

Then I finally got to catch up with Dan. It usually takes us a good couple of days...weeks...okay sometimes even a month or so to get time on the phone because our schedules are so crazy. Little background...Dan and I dated in high school and have just kept in touch through college and now post-college. I like talking to Dan because he's very logical and intelligent. Seriously, he may be one of the smartest people I know. He's never been the type to just accept what someone tells him as the truth, rather he investigates and researches and forms his own opinions on things. It's always interesting to hear what he has to say because I know that he's put a lot of thought into it. Dan's really good about helping me put things into perspective and I truly value his opinion on things I'm dealing with. I'm thankful that God placed Dan in my life during high school and that Dan and I have been able to continue to stay in contact and support each other as we cross new endeavors.

Anyhow, it was a good night of catching up with people I care about.

P.S.--For all of you who were desperately concerned about my iPod, for now, it is better. I was able to listen to some good tunes at work today, so all is well.

No comments: