Sunday, November 22, 2009
$25 on the 25th
What are you doing on November 25th? Yes, the day before Thanksgiving. Prepping food? Decorating your home? Checking out Black Friday ads? Amidst all the hustle and bustle I'm asking that you would take a moment to consider giving just $25 to my trip to Africa. Your $25 will not only enable me to make the trip, but more so it will enable me to love and serve the people of Ethiopia. It's just $25, but your $25 will influence the lives of so many individuals. I'm sure there are some of you reading this right now that I may not even know--who are friends of friends. Please, if you can, give. If you have hesitations about giving and would like to ask questions and find out more details, please leave me a comment or email me (kristi.kratzer@gmail.com). To give visit https://www.mochaclub.org/africa-trips. Enter my name in the top box.
Additionally, I'm traveling on this trip with 14 other people who are also trying to raise support. If you have the financially ability and feel compelled to support some of my team members as well, please please please let me know!! I can provide you with a list of names. Even if it's just $5. Every little bit helps.
And of course, if you cannot give financially please continue to support us with your prayers. They are just as important and very much needed.
Thanks friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment