There will likely be many of these wonderful Christmas music posts. Have I mentioned that I completely love Christmas music??? I love the warmth. I love that so many of the songs have strings and trumpets and full choirs. I love the story that's told of the birth of Christ, families coming together to celebrate, peace on earth. So so much to love. And I love resting in the knowledge of the saving love of Christ--something Christmas music typically reminds me of.
Anyway. Here it is. My song for tonight. Click below to listen.
"Let There Be Light" by Point of Grace.
5 weeks until Christmas.
5 weeks and one day until Ethiopia. Want to give? (Please?) Visit https://www.mochaclub.org/africa-trips and click "Make a Donation". Be sure to enter my name into the top box. I'm only 28% to my goal and the trip is quickly approaching. Please give if you can. Every little bit helps. And if you can't give, please pray. Thanks friends. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment