Monday, November 23, 2009

Noise Trade

Music. It's one of my favorite things. You've probably caught on to that, right? I have many many musicians whom I absolutely adore, but I also really love discovering new artists. I also really love free music. Noise Trade is kind of the best of both worlds. There are a few artists on there that I know and love. As for the rest...it's like a treasure box of wonderfully amazing music. The best part--it's FREE!! All you have to do is email 5 friends every time you want to download an album/songs. And for people like me who like to share their music discoveries with others, that's definitely not an issue!! You can also choose to pay for the music...whatever you want! Brilliant. Anyways, tonight I downloaded music from 3 different artists/bands. One of the albums is a Christmas mix from Sojourn. And it's GOOD. So so good! I also downloaded Matthew Smith who is part of the Indelible Grace project (a fave!) and some music from Zac Hicks who I've heard of before but never listened to much. Check them all out. Visit www.noisetrade.com and browse around. I'm sure you'll find something to fit your tastes! And then you should email me as one of your five friends :)

And here's the link to download Sojourn (b/c it's an Advent album...and Advent is quickly approaching. So you should get it).

No comments: