Today is my beautiful niece Britony's 5th birthday. I am blessed to be her aunt and to have spent the past 5 years watching her grow. She's a joy to be around and a little girl full of spunk and energy. She's inquisitive, creative, and loving. I still remember standing in my dorm room my freshman year of college in complete shock as my sister told me over the phone that she was pregnant. I remember watching Britony waddle as she learned to walk. I remember our nonsensical babble conversations on the phone. I remember our first trip to Disney World and how enamored she was with it (and she still totally is!!!). I remember her hugging me at the Detroit airport and telling me she was just going to get in my suitcase to go back to Florida with me. I have so many great memories over the past year that include this amazing little girl. I can't wait to continue to see her grow and develop into a beautiful young girl.
Happy Birthday, Britony!!! I pray that you would grow in the love of Christ and know that you are forever loved.
Some pictures of my favorite 5 year old.
Goofing off on the front porch of Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Obviously I'm their favorite aunt, right? :)

She teaches me how to be gangsta.

Candy cane in the hair...oops! Grandma to the rescue!

Okay, everyone make normal faces. Yep. Just like that.

Ready for Safari.

Flying high in a balloon! She's a daredevil!
No comments:
Post a Comment