I recently added some new albums to my music collection. And it's good (of course!). So check it out:
Dark Fades Into The Light by Sandrine--My fav song is "Where Do We Go?" but they're all fantastic. Pretty mellow, for the most part. But a few songs have a nice little upbeat sound.
Flying Upside Down by Griffin House--Favorite song is "The Guy That Says Goodbye to You is Out of His Mind." But then again, what girl wouldn't love this song??? Thanks Josh for the recommendation!
I And Love And You by The Avett Brothers--I know, I know, I know. I'm a little bit behind the game on this one. It's been out for a while now (heck, I think most of the albums I downloaded have been out for a while). In any case, this album is quality. I don't think that it's quite as folksy as their previous albums, but still plenty folksy which ya'll know makes me amazingly happy. My best friend, Katie, has been telling me for a while that this album is good. She doesn't lie.
Break Up by Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson--Austina recommended this one to me and I know she has superb music tastes. This was proven once again.
If It Ain't Broke... by Matt Wertz -- It's his live album. It was free. I probably would have even paid for it b/c it's that good. I love me some good Matt Wertz music. And listening to the album and pretending I'm at the show--even better.
I've been given some other music recommendations, but haven't had a chance to check them out yet. I still need to listen to Muse, Bifrost Arts, The Almost, Angels and Airwaves, Spill Canvas, and Jack's Mannequin (which I've listened to before but need to give another go around).
Anyone else got more recommendations for me? Not that I could probably afford downloading any more albums...but still...
No comments:
Post a Comment