Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 25th

Today is November 25th. While many of you are preparing for tomorrow's great feast with friends and family, I'm asking that you would take a moment and consider giving just $25 to support my mission trip to Africa. The Lord calls us to make disciples of all nations. And while some people are called to physically go, others can help make disciples by giving.

If you haven't been following my blog, then let me give you the quick rundown. From December 26th through January 8th, I and 15 others will be traveling with The Mocha Club to Ethiopia to work with 2 Mocha Club Projects (Ambo School & Street Boys and Women At Risk). We'll be spending time serving and loving the people of Ethiopia and sharing the saving love of Christ with them.

Your donation is not only a donation to help fund my travel, but a donation that could very well change the lives of many. Please, if you can, give just $25.

You can give by going to https://www.mochaclub.org/africa-trips. Click on "Make a Donation" and be sure to enter my name (Kristi Kratzer) in the top box.

This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for you, my friends and family, for your endless love and support. I hope you all have a very blessed day!

No comments: