So let me share a bit about The Mocha Club Ethiopia Team December 2009.
- We are 14 members strong
- We are comprised of 10 women and 4 men
- We are an international team with 2 members hailing from New Zealand!
- We come from 8 different states - Texas, Maryland, Colorado, Wisconsin, Tennessee, New York, Massachusetts, and Florida.
- We are made up of students, grad students, vocational ministers, corporate professionals, and moms!
- And most of all---We love Jesus and desire to serve his people in Ethiopia. :)
I feel like I'm at such a loss for words right now because I'm still in such shock at how beautiful God's plan is. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised as His plan is always good and perfect! The reality, however, is finally sinking in that I am going. Our flights have been booked and this week we'll be receiving our travel itineraries. Our definite dates are 12/26-1/8.
Thank you friends and families for your prayers and continual support. I'm so excited that I'm able to share this experience with you all. Already I can feel God working in my heart and softening my heart for the work he has prepared for me to do and the work that he is doing in me.
Please feel free to leave a comment, email me, or call me (let me know if you need my phone number) if you'd like to learn more about this trip, my passion and desire to go, and the work that the Lord is doing in my life. For my Florida friends, I'd be more than happy and willing to meet with you in person to talk about it more. And I'm definitely open for advice too if you've traveled overseas.
1 comment:
I'm so pumped for you! Can't wait to sit and chat allll about it. And yes, I would love to give you plenty of travel advice. =)
Post a Comment