Friday, March 28, 2008

I wish I had a camera...

This evening, God painted the sky with strokes of pink and orange and gold. I love when I'm struggling to work through things, God reminds me of his Grace and Power through his creation. As I was taking a walk tonight, He was speaking to my senses. Everything was magnified. The air was filled with the scent of blooming flowers and fresh cut grass. It seemed as though every creature was singing their praises to God. And at the very end of the walk, I looked down at the water and noticed that the sky was reflecting beautifully in the water. When I looked up at the sky, it stopped me in my tracks. Literally. This evening, God used the sky as his canvas for a breathtaking work of art.

It's in these times that I know that everything will work out alright...more than alright! It's in these times that I know God's got everything under control. It's in these times that I know that everything God creates is good and for His will. And it's in these times that I'm reminded that I'm here for His will and not my own.

I know God is smiling down on me know that when it's in His time, it'll be far better than I can ever imagine.

No comments: