Sushi. For so long I avoided sushi with all my might. I mean, honestly, who would want to eat raw fish wrapped in seaweed? Eww. Well, recently, I was convinced by my friend Angie to take the plunge and try some Sushi. My adventurous side kicked in and I agreed. Sushi = Amazingness. Who knew that wrapped up in rice could be deliciousness beyond measure?!? Since my first Sushi experience with Angie, I've had Sushi two more times and have loved it more and more each time. At a local Japanese restaurant in my town there are 3 types of Sushi that are my absolute favorites: Mexican Roll (yeah, I know...Japanese food with a Mexican name..weiiird.), Voo Doo Roll (cool name in itself makes it delicious), and TGIF Roll (no Friday required to indulge in this scrumptiousness). Today I got to take a friend to lunch to congratulate her on her new job and we celebrated with the above Sushi choices. Pretty much the best lunch.
Anyhow, I dedicated this post to Sushi. Go out on and enjoy some today...and don't forget to take me with you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment