Silence is golden...especially at the movies. Well tonight, a little silence at the movies would have been greatly appreciated. I mean seriously people. Do you think the film companies make those pleasant public service announcements for their own amusement? No joke, at least 2 cell phones went off during the movie. Okay, no big deal--maybe these 2 individuals missed the public service announcement at the beginning. But it gets better. Joe Schmoe in the second row decided to TALK on his phone in the MIDDLE of the movie. Seriously. Is it THAT important? Joe Schmoe...let me give you a few alternatives to interrupting my movie experience: Step outside and answer the call, send a text message, return the call after the movie--any of these alternatives would have been fantastic, Joe.
Joe Schmoe rudness aside, the movie tonight was really good. I saw The Other Boyeln Sister tonight. Maybe I live in a hole, but I totally didn't know it was a true story. Can we say SCANDALOUS?!? Basically the Church of England is a result of greed, pride, jealousy and scandal. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. I'm very interested in reading more. I definitely recommend going to see it...great film.
No comments:
Post a Comment